India is the cradle of the spirituality with multireligion and multicultural !
Peace and joy from Sr. Jesy. K. Vargheese , India!
At the out set I would like to introduce myself. I am Sr. Jesy K. Vargheese,superior General of the Missionary Sisters of Mother Mary, which is founded by our beloved Bishop Most Rev. Govindu Joji who is the shepherd of Nalgonda Diocese, with great missionary zeal and dedication for the cause of the poor.
He has a long cherished dream of establishing a congregation in the name of Blessed Virgin Mary and it has become a reality and he has established a Diocesan congregation of Missionary Sisters of Mother Mary with aCharism to bear witness to Jesus Christ by being one with the people, through Evangelization and Social Apostolate, through Non Institutional Approach with the means and objectives as follows;
- To guide the children, youth, and the people in faith formation
- To be one with people in the villages by following the poor life style
- To do evangelization directly
- To visit the families
- To attend the needy people who are depressed in different aspects of life
- To conduct prayers in the families
- To teach catechism
- To strengthen the faith
- To prepare them for the sacraments
- To preach the word of God through various activities
- To provide Non- Formal education in the village
- To provide non-institutional means that will enable people economically, socially and spiritually
- To take care of HIV/Aids patients and support affected and infected children
- To serve the pain and palliative
- To promote health
- To prop up herbal and alternative medicines.
- To look after and educate the orphan children
- To take care of mentally challenged and mentally sick people
- To serve the isolated patients in the Government hospitals
Preach the Word and Spread the light
OUR CHARISM:Our Charism is to be a community of faithful witnesses to Jesus Christ by being one with the common people in the Evangelizing mission of the Church, through non-formal approach, especially in the socio-pastoral field.We stay attuned to the Holy spirit, as we creatively use the graces that He has gifted us with, in following Jesus.